Saturday, May 01, 2010

AGLCA Rendezvous April 25-28, 2010



Arrived at the Barefoot Resort in N. Myrtle Beach, SC on Sunday, April 25th, by car.  It was warm and sunny.  Settled in the condo.  What a terrific view of the ICW and other loopers that had arrived by boat.  The weather was a bit windy and it rained for a short time one day, but the plus side was a rainbow appeared!  Bob and I attended as many seminars as we could and tried to soak up as much info as possible.  How fun it was to meet John & Barbara Benjamin (Golden Lily), Greg & Barbara Franklin (GonCruzin III) and Jim & Lisa Favors (Kismet).  I have been following their blogs and felt like I knew them before I met them!  Of course, it was a treat to meet all the other loopers too,  some of whom I sure we will meet again along the way.

On Wednesday evening, it was time to say good bye, with promises of meeting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment